Aspiring writer and/or passionate drinker? We’d love to hear from you! Sublime Imbibing is always looking for guest writers and posts, and will be happy to share them, including links to your own blog or website. At this time, no monetary compensation will be offered, but isn’t sharing the love of a good drink more than enough?
- Posts must be between 300 and 1200 words long
- Reviews must include a rating out of 10 (e.g. 8.6/10)
- When recalling a tasting please write in the past tense
- For wine, please include the vintage, appellation, winery/chateau in addition to the grape and any other relevant information you think would be useful if a reader wanted to track it down
- A picture (preferably your own, the higher resolution the better) of the wine/drink you tasted
- Photo credit if it is not your own photo
Still interested in being a contributor? Please email email@example.com to submit a post. All posts will be edited for copy and style, and you will have a chance to approve the final draft before posting.